Tuesday, November 2, 2010

GeN HAS MOMUSU STUFF~!!!!!


YAY! I have finally go my late birthday gift XD So today, I'll give ya a quick run through of the total H!P stuff i have so far. Just so you know, these are the things that i like to have and worth buying for. So let's get started!


The Best Buono!

- This is a Limited edition version of the album that includes the best songs (according to UFA D: ) and coupling tracks.
- It didnt have Gachinko de Ikou! *siiiiiigggghhhh*, but it did include the main theme for my Hello! Dood! podcast, My Love.
- Also came with a DVD that included the Making Of of the album cover and see Buono! play Old Maid.
- The song lyrics is handwritten by the girls but not the coupling songs : \


Morning Musume Coupling Collection (Limited Edition)

- It comes with a box cover that shows all 25 members of momusu of what they looked like when they first joined. The album cover shows all the members and what they looked like when hey graduated.
- Shiny CDs lol
- The lyric booklet is kinda weak
- This edition includes a mini photobook. It has photos of the current members and details about the former members and also included a timeline as well.


10 MY ME (Limited Edition)

- Best Momusu album to date imho
- The booklet is kinda weak. but it has decent photos of the members
- Comes with a DVD. It has each members' solo version of Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai PV, and a live version of the song from the Mobekimasu concert. Of course, there's a ablum cover Making Of as well.. durrrrr


Morning Musume 2010 Spring Concert Pika Pika DVD

- Best Momusu concert imho lol
- has an okay dvd cover
- only has the dvd inside, nothin' else
- Awesome Encore~!!!


The Best Buono! promotional Poster

- I bought this to go with the album, looks very nice
- it's a chinese printed poster, so all text are in chinese
- has a pic of the album which i have XD


Morning Musume 10 MY ME promotional poster

- original japanese promotional poster fo rthe 10 MY ME album
- the image is the cover of the normal editon of he album
- this currently is my favourite Momusu member line-up
- Junjun still has black hair in this one lol



Girls' Generation Run Devil Run Poster

- I know this is not H!P related
- it came free when i bought with the 10 MY ME poster
- not really know them much, I've watched the PV of Gee and Run Devil Run before, it was okay... i guess
- durrrrrrrrr lol


And here's a final shot of the posters above my desk. Hope ya enjoyed my collection~!

3 comments:

  1. awesome purchases dood!

    and nice room btw! ohh and you own a black DS too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I really was happy to get the 10 my me album lol~!

    I like my room, imgine on the left side of the photo, there's the garage stuff. On the right side of the photo, it's my lounge room. All in one garage, do ya believe it~?! It's not my DSi, it's my sisters', but i still play it sometimes. Not much games that i'd like to play recently. I am however planning to get a Nintendo 3DS when it comes out. There's already a few titles im dying to get!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    ehhh? there's a 3DS now??? i want to get it!!! it would be soooooooooo cool!!! i hope they have it in pink though, i only have a black DS coz back in those days i used to love black. hehe XD

    ReplyDelete