Saturday, November 20, 2010

Im gonna say this up front----- GeN is hella lazy!

Well, not THAT lazy.... kinda. During in the middle of 2010, I had proclaimed to do a whole lot of side projects to do. Let's list them shall we?

- Canvass Shoe designing

- Iscariot85 fanfic

- Hello! Dood! BITES!

- Namidacchi OPV

To recall, i was trying to design blank canvas shoes and try to sell em online. Well, is it sad to say that my design skills has escaped me and my talent is temporarily on halt. It really cant be helped if im facing an 'artist's block', yeah? Same goes with the Iscariot85 fanfic. I had alot of neat ideas in the storyline. But i currently lack the skill to actually string all of the ideas in a smart, appealing way. I really cant make a story that has too much random events and will make the reader to confused and not be entertained. So i'll come back to work on these two things once i get my 'drive' back on again.

Hello! Dood! BITES!..... this was actually a shorter version of my podcast, Hello! Dood! This show was planned to feature just one H!P item and give a review about it. And this featured the start of making videos of myself (coz making a slideshow of text is tiring to create and video is much less editing to do). I cant give a good reason why i stopped making H!Dbites episodes but starting next year, Hello! Dood! will return and youll get weekly content. Just not now though. Im working with a slow/obsolete PC, so I really need to figure out what reliable programs i can use to create my episodes for each week. For something to look for soon is my Hello! Dood! Awards. I m gonna make a 'BEST OF' of all the H!P stuff released this year and crown the Best Song of 2010 and Best H!P Group 2010. Exciting, no?

Namidacchi OPV. Clearly, i love this song. I had planned to make an OPV for Namidacchi earlier this year. I had a general idea on how the OPV will be presented and the style i'd use. But during the start of the production for this, i had numerous 'speed bumps'. On was the lyrics and figuring out who sang what parts. It was confusing to figure out but necessary coz the animation used for this opv includes lip-syncing. Second is the style and implementation. I cant reveal the style im gonna use, so you gotta wait till i finish the opv. The problem i faced is the method/techniques that im gonna use with the style. This lead to ugly animations and inconsistency. This frustrated me so much that I put this project on hold. I havent got back to work on this opv for months.

--------

So now, lately, I had reflected on what should i do before the end of this year. And I decided to dedicate my remaining spare time from now till the end of 2010 to start the actual Namidacchi OPV and create the final product. What drove me to do this was the MM. This year, 2010, i decided to make Namidacchi the final swansong for this current lineup of Momusu members. It was thanks to this lineup that really made the song work. This song is both heart-moving and fun to sing, especially signing with other fans. Truly a great song for all MM fans. And i hope that this OPV can capture the hearts for the ppl who watch it and get them to experience the Namidacchi FEVER LOL!!

After saying all of that, I do get distracted from completing this. Because, Im currently playing Minecraft(an addictive PC game), Last Window (an awesome mystery DS game) and replaying Star Ocean 3 for the ps2 (a RPG that i was hooked during my high school days).

Stay tuned later on this year for both the Hello! Dood! Awards and the Namidacchi OPV by the end of this year. That's with playing Star Ocean 3 between breaks lols!

typing again with no pics,
- GeN

No comments:

Post a Comment