Thursday, October 21, 2010

20 21 10

the 20th of October says on my calendar says, "Dood..... it's Niigaki's birthday today". As a person who is an avid fan of Morning Musume and also currently obsessed with Minecraft (*ahem* first thing in the morning *ahem*). So! With my creativity, I've spend long repetitive 2 hours of my life to "give" the Great Reaction Queen my tribute to her~

evident Minecraft use


here's another angle,
GeN loves the angles


I figured that a personal message from afar
has the most lasting impact on you


10 points for the dood who can work out
what the flowers spell out


YAD-B YPPAH
NAS-IKAG~!!


a "Making Of" pic during the construction.
Mid-air letters are a pain

------------------------------------------------------------

on the 21st, today, my calendar says, "Dood! Did ya forget your own birthday?!" I'm like, ".....kinda" LOL! I didnt do anything particularly interesting or special today, but i did to manage to buy myself a little something online. I have holding out for a long while now but it makes no sense why i have not got these items already. "What are they?" you ask? just wait and see HAW HAW HAW HAW!! It may need a week or so to be on my doorstep : \ Until then,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND GAKI-CHWAN~!!!!

ps: it's 10:39pm right now when i post this,
just one and a half hours before i stop celabrating LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment