Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still working hard on my Writer's Block...errr i mean Fanfic

Yeah, working out a plot for a fanfic that was suppose to be a short one, had became a more complicated story than it suppose to be. So, while I'm still working out the story, I might as well draw up some official art for this fanfic.


This is just the initial sketches for the main characters (ignore the sribbled out doodles)


This is a pen sketch of Reina I did a few weeks ago.
Drawing with a pen is hard coz you cant rub out ink.


Gaki-san sketch. I want her to be one of the prominent members that the main characters will talk to.

I'll still work on the art and the fanfic, but mostly the fanfic. I totally am stuck of how the plot should go, but I'll do my best HAR HAR HAR!!!!

ganbaREINER~!!!!!!!!!

-GeN

2 comments:

  1. awesome drawing there Gen!
    and wow!
    daisuki and kamomo looks so pretty ( ^ V ^ )
    and nice sketches of Reina and Gaki-san

    ReplyDelete
  2. the reina one is very similar, but imo the gaki seemed to me like saki shimizu XD: MAybe working more on duck mouth of gaki (that pout she usually has) will improve it... just wondering xP

    ReplyDelete