Sunday, March 7, 2010

My kicker adventure~

A week ago, my mom suggested to give me a canvas shoe so I can design it, so i can sell it on ebay. It's not a bad idea actually. I'm just declaring that I'll start designing my first designer shoe. I'll post more about my progress so far. Wish me luck fellas~

I haven't really decided on what the design should be. Havin' a hard time actually. So for now, it stays empty.
In another note, I love solving my Rubik's Cube~!

In the middle of testing some of my old design materials. One third of them dont work anymore, sadly. I might need better ones for this project. I also tried my old ink and caligraphy pen. I had those 'coz I aspired to be a famous manga artist one day. The ink blot on my finger reminded my dedication on drawing with ink. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos man. The fact that you'd even design a shoe is all kinds of win. Good luck! Keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete