Friday, February 26, 2010

More story~~~

more story yeah?

-----------------------------------------------------

TerryAA: Ok then. See ya there!

-hangs up phone-

Narrator: Rather than waiting for the day of the concert, he actively decides on something...

Isacriot85: I'm playing Guitar Hero! Run that montage magic!

-slides in montage of Iscariot85 playing Guitar Hero for days-
-screen fades to black-
-scene fades into the front of the Mark Hamil Arena-
-Iscariot85 checks the time on his phone-

Iscariot85: I'm a little early...

-display white text subheading, "Satuday 5:50pm"-
-Iscariot85 looks at his surroundings. No other people are around-

Iscariot85: I knew it. Another cancelation. *sigh*

Narrator: Just as Iscariot85 expected, there wasn't a concert being held tonight. But just as he was preparing to leave, a girl wearing pink heels turned from the corner of the building, approaching Iscariot85. Her overall outfit seemed like she was also expecting a Morning Musume concert tonight. She wore a Reina printed T-shirt and a short skirt that screams out that she's fashionably late.

Iscariot85: Or in this case, fashionably early.

-the girl stops in front of the double doors of the lobby and tries to open it-

Iscariot85: There's nobody in there.

girl: That's lame. It'd be nice to really see them, live, here in our town.

Iscariot85: Oh well. What are ya gonna do? It's the Up Front Works after all.

girl: Ha ha ha! I guess you're right.

-Iscariot85 looks away for a moment-

girl: Are you waiting for someone?

Iscariot85: Yeah. We were suppose to meet up here at six to get in the line early. But apparently, there wasnt a line to get into.

girl: Why dont you call her?

Iscariot85: No no! He's a dood. A late dood at that.

girl: I'm sure he'll show up.

Iscariot85: Hmmm... I dont really want to wait for him anymore.

girl: Then why not make the most of this night? Let's go have a shake in that ice cream parlour over there.

-girl points at a ice cream parlour across the street named, 'Chill Bill'-

girl: I still have some time to spend until my cousin picks me up at 9 o'clock.

Iscariot85: ....

Iscariot85: Fine.

-scene transitions to inside Chill Bill, both having thickshakes-
-Iscariot85 stares at the girl-

girl: Yeah?

Iscariot85: Is this a date?

girl: Nope.

Iscariot85: ??

girl: This is a way of how I deal with disappointments. I thought I would share it with you.

Iscariot85: Well, I do feel better from not seeing Morning Musume live.

girl: No sweat buddy.

-girl finishes her shake-

girl: Oh yeah, my name is Kamomo Mori. Nice to meet ya.

Iscariot85: I'm Iscariot85. Iscariot85 Awesome.

-Iscariot85 pauses and realizes-

Iscariot85: !!! You're that famous teen fashion designer.

Kamomo: That's me!

Iscariot85: You designed the oufits for Morning Musume for their latest single. Yeah?

Kamomo: That's right. I wanted to see them wearing them in person.

Iscariot85: Huh? You haven't met them?

Kamomo: No. Their contacts just gave me the girls' measurements to work on. I was really nervous because i didnt have a suitable model to make the clothes. All I did was winging it from just numbers and choice fabric patterns.

-Kamomo pauses as she watches Iscariot85 takes another sip-

Kamomo: How did you know who I was?

Iscariot85: My big sister keep mentioning about this cool teen designer that she loves. She spends half of her paycheck buying your designer clothes.

Kamomo: I'm flattered.

Iscariot85: Don't be. Now her room is overflowed with clothes. She even asked me to leave some of them in my room.

Kamomo: She's quite a sister.

Iscariot85: That's only the half of it. She's--

TerryAA: There you are!

-TeryyAA enters the scene, angry-

TerryAA: Man! I waited for you for half an hour! Why didnt you answer your phone?

Iscariot85: My phone?

-Iscariot85 checks his phone-

Iscariot85: Ah! It's set on 'silent'. My bad.

TeryyAA: Should should be more considerate when people might call you.

-TerryAA looks at Kamomo-

TerryAA: Who's the girl?

Isacriot85: Oh! She's--

-noise of a car pull up infront of the parlour-

Narrator: The parlour doors all of a sudden, swing open violently.
Enters two women and a tall man, both wearing cough masks and black sunglasses, They were all carrying handguns and black bags.

Woman 1: /Get down!/

Woman 2: /Nobody move!/

-everybody shrinks to the floor, including Iscariot85, Kamomo and TerryAA-

TerryAA: whispering (They're speaking japanese.)

-woman 1 aims the gun at the clerk-

Woman 1: MONEY! NOW!

Woman 2: HURRY!

-the man scouts the room-

Iscariot85: (Who are they, trying to stop me from finishing my shake?)

TerryAA: (Dood. I recognise who they are.)

-Kamomo looks to the guys beside her-

Kamomo: (Who are they?)

-Iscariot85 stares intently at the two women-

Iscariot85: (It's Gaki-san and Ai-chan...)

END OF EPISODE 01?

No comments:

Post a Comment