Monday, March 7, 2011

GeN is BACK~!

"I ARE GAKI! I ARE HOT!"
Yes, seems like i cant stay away from Momusu. But not bad for a week of hiatus aint it?
I was soooooooooooo bored trying to occupy myself in non-momusu activities like gaming and working. But day after day, something momusu related always trying to get my attention again:

- Maji desu ka Ska (full song radio rip, bijo gaku dance lesson clip and 10sec PV clip)
- my momusu items i bought from ebay prior my hiatus arrived on my door step
- ppl loving and hating Maji desu ka ska in the H!O forums
- and me getting bored for not rewatching my momusu related vids

Clearly my will is too weak for momusu and i kinda like it that way. Well since im back, imma gonna make some video reviews of the latest momusu stuff i've received in the past week, and you're gonna love it ; )

clearly the 9th gen needs my support...

feeling like a dumbass,
-GeN

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Hey, you tried. They are powerful. The 9th gen is just plain not fair...

    ReplyDelete