Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 ~~!!!!

!~~TWENTY TEN BABY~~!


Looking back from 2009 had me goin on a Momusu 101 experience. Now this year I'll continue supporting the girls whatever they may release this year. And also, we'll all wish no more graduations this year. Unlike last year, there were graduations like crazy. Let's all support the new H!P lineup this year and pray for #1 spots in the charts too~!

Since I'm posting this, I'll just go ahead and list some stuff that I look forward to this year:

  • - all new singles of Morning Musume
  • - another #1 spot for Morning Musume
  • - Nine Smile Concert dvd (i wanna see the Koharu graduation)
  • - New Momusu album
  • - New Momusu Members (oh plz Tsunku!)
  • - Morning Musume in Utaban again!
  • - Reina's new anime series, Kaito Reinya
  • - Mano Erina's new tv series (just wanna see Momusu cameo in it)
  • - Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • - New Zelda for the Wii (maybe?)
  • - Tales of Graces (english plz!)
  • - a copy of Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0

That's all for me today fellas~! Happy Morning Musume-filled New Year Everybody~!

No comments:

Post a Comment